Hey

KaitCorals

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
241
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to introduce myself,

I am Kait from VA!

I am new to saltwater but have had planted tanks and vivariums for years. I am just so excited to get started and have been researching diligently. Thanks in advance for all of the advice and support.
 
AD3F2ADA-EC12-467A-8ACC-446860678F63.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new