Hey

Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the community! That is one sweet lookin aquascape!!

Thanks! I need to take some new pics. Those were taken right after I filled the tank so it's cloudy. But yeah I am pretty happy with the scape. As soon as I saw the shelf rock at my lfs I knew how I was gonna do it.
 
Hey! I'm new here. I've made a couple of posts on a few different forums here but figured I'd actually introduce myself and my tank here. This is my first tank of any kind. It's a biocube 32. In the process of cycling. Thanks to anyone who has answered my questions so far!

IMG_20200517_104214593.jpg IMG_20200517_104307810.jpg IMG_20200517_104317016.jpg IMG_20200517_104324923.jpg
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new