Heya! Help me train some dragons?

trophyhimbo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all

Saltwater first timer here, hoping to learn from this community and to one day earn calling myself a reefer! I work in biotech and would LOVE to get down and dirty with the biology of this system and its eventual inhabitants.

I have a bad habit of falling in love with any and all animals and organisms during research, so in an effort to narrow down my scope I decided to theme this tank from one of my other hobbies: science fiction/fantasy nerd stuff! Keeping things lighthearted and fun.

Posted a bunch of questions on my build thread if anyone would like to advise! https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/himbos-dragon-fantasy-im-40l-aio.974555/ Apologies if the self link is frowned upon; didn’t know how best to contextualize my questions otherwise...

Thanks for your time, hope all’s good!

JC1977

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AE6C6599-E100-46D5-9DF4-FA1BD4221674.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello all

Saltwater first timer here, hoping to learn from this community and to one day earn calling myself a reefer! I work in biotech and would LOVE to get down and dirty with the biology of this system and its eventual inhabitants.

I have a bad habit of falling in love with any and all animals and organisms during research, so in an effort to narrow down my scope I decided to theme this tank from one of my other hobbies: science fiction/fantasy nerd stuff! Keeping things lighthearted and fun.

Posted a bunch of questions on my build thread if anyone would like to advise! https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/himbos-dragon-fantasy-im-40l-aio.974555/ Apologies if the self link is frowned upon; didn’t know how best to contextualize my questions otherwise...

Thanks for your time, hope all’s good!
Your questions are answered

OP
OP
trophyhimbo

trophyhimbo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to our action packed forum. Your background will definitely come in handy throughout your stay in this hobby.
I’m hoping it gives me a foundation at the very least… so much new science to learn! o_O Can’t wait to see where this adventure goes

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 75 86.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back