Hi all for Salem, Or

Sounds very exciting!! Welcome to R2R and happy reefing!

giphy.gif
 
Thank you all for your warm welcome and special thanks to Starkrost for the acronym list. Greatly appreciated! My tank is actually a Red Sea 250XL and have attached pics. Forgive me for the amature pics but need to get another filter for camera for true colors as I only have the UV (suggestions welcome). Pretty bare bones but look forward to 'decorating' it.:)
Startup 1.JPG
Startup 2.JPG
Startup 3.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new