Hi all !! New Jersey here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sunbug
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sunbug

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting an established 90g salt water tank, with sump. At the moment it has aptasia, so while breaking it down I'm cleaning live rock and everything. I am trying to research everything and getting a little overwhelmed.
 
Welcome to R2R. It's easy to get overwhelmed, but patience is key. Ask plenty of questions as there are many willing and able folks here to help you along.
 
Welcome Sunbug! Where are you located....I'm in Sayreville. Great time to start a Member's Tank thread and document your build. Again, welcome to R2R.
 
Welcome Sunbug! Where are you located....I'm in Sayreville. Great time to start a Member's Tank thread and document your build. Again, welcome to R2R.
I'm in the Tom's River area!! Hard to find lfs in the area, so far closest I found was freehold 45 min to hour away
 
I'm in the Tom's River area!! Hard to find lfs in the area, so far closest I found was freehold 45 min to hour away

I'm not familiar with stores in the immediate area, but you might wish to check out Aquarium Care Center in Ocean, and pretty much across the street, Tropiquarium, both on Route 35. I'm guessing they are about 30 minutes north of you. At least you get two stores for one drive. :D
 
I'm not familiar with stores in the immediate area, but you might wish to check out Aquarium Care Center in Ocean, and pretty much across the street, Tropiquarium, both on Route 35. I'm guessing they are about 30 minutes north of you. At least you get two stores for one drive. :D
Thank you so much, I did get to check them out, awesome! About 45 to hour away. But really neat places.
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new