Hi All waterbox 20 owner

welshter21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
just a quick hi to introduce my self i am from the uk and own a waterbox 20, its going well so far apart from the normal ugly stage cyno etc.
help along the way would be great but i am learning each day with reading and watching videos on yourtube.
equipment used on my waterbox 20:

red sea 50 led with the red sea 90 mounting arm, I find this a lot better than the one for the red sea 50 led.
ai nero 3 wavemaker
filter floss cup

livstock:
2 x clowns
1 x purple fire fish
2 x halloween hermit crabs
4 snails
and a few corals zoas/toadstool/mushrooms/ kenya tree, nothing special but really nice i think.

thanks

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed. Waterbox are great tanks.
You can get the UK banner here: Click “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
just a quick hi to introduce my self i am from the uk and own a waterbox 20, its going well so far apart from the normal ugly stage cyno etc.
help along the way would be great but i am learning each day with reading and watching videos on yourtube.
equipment used on my waterbox 20:

red sea 50 led with the red sea 90 mounting arm, I find this a lot better than the one for the red sea 50 led.
ai nero 3 wavemaker
filter floss cup

livstock:
2 x clowns
1 x purple fire fish
2 x halloween hermit crabs
4 snails
and a few corals zoas/toadstool/mushrooms/ kenya tree, nothing special but really nice i think.

thanks
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

If you are up to it, start a build thread! We'd love to see the tank, never get enough of pics!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back