Hi All

  • Thread starter Thread starter Streetlamp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
welcome to R2R!! :)

Great scape, I like the double pass through in the middle.
 
Nice rock!

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Hi All,

New here and new to the world of fish keeping. I've decided to go straight into marine as its the best. I have a 130 L Aquaone 80.
Welcome! You'll have fun here and you will find the peer pressure to spend money you don't have is pretty strong!

I have learned to love ramen noodles!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new