Hi All

Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (40).gif
 
Welcome to R2R! I use mp40s and really like them.
I always use vortechs, but I am thinking to place the poweheads on the back wall this time so either maybe get a third MP40 or just use the two waves as I think they would do better the vortechs on the back wall
 
I just joined today and want to say hi for everyone, I have been in and out of the hobby because if some back issues, but after few surgeries things are getting better now, I started a NUVO 30L couple months ago and it is doing great. A custom made aquarium is being made now and shoupd be ready in couple of weeks 60L X 22W X 20H, Already have all the equipment Radion G5 X30 Blue, I have two Neptune waves and 2 MP40 but don’t know which ones to use, I would appreciate some ideas for aquascape as well, I would appreciate any suggestions
Welcome to R2R. Hope the back surgery has fixed your problem and continues to improve. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here to support you with advice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new