Hi! Downsized from 1400litres to 75!!

discovermarine

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2022
Messages
16
Reaction score
48
Location
devon
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


Hi all! My names Alex and thanks for having me.
I’ve just dipped my toes in to the YouTubing world as a way of documenting my journey…

After years of keeping sharks and fish only systems I decided I’d like a mixed reef!
So here we go! The journey starts here. If anyone is happy to take the time to subscribe and support me on my journey I’d truly appreciate it!

All the best !
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 


Hi all! My names Alex and thanks for having me.
I’ve just dipped my toes in to the YouTubing world as a way of documenting my journey…

After years of keeping sharks and fish only systems I decided I’d like a mixed reef!
So here we go! The journey starts here. If anyone is happy to take the time to subscribe and support me on my journey I’d truly appreciate it!

All the best !


Hi Alex and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you, if Devon is inside USA:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This might help you find people local to you, if Devon is outside USA (sounds UK):
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Hi Alex and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you, if Devon is inside USA:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This might help you find people local to you, if Devon is outside USA (sounds UK):
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
Thank you so much - I will look in to this!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new