0   0   0
88D6194E-7ECF-4404-A94B-0D93502EA28F.gif

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Enzo and ia 21 years old.
I live in Paris and iam franch so sorry for my very bad English.

Iam fully beginner in the world of reef tanks hobby, I have some experience in freshwater aquarium but I want to keep my first reef tank.

Je suis fasciné par la mer et les poissons depuis que je suis jeune et je décide aujourd'hui de me lancer dans une nouvelle aventure avec un bac 70 × 70 × 40 dédié à garder des coraux lps et des poissons faciles à entretenir.

I have created a new topic in the beginner section of the forum, if you want you can help me in my new adventure iam very interested to read our advices. --> Thread 'Full beginner in the reef tank hobby : Questions' https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/full-beginner-in-the-reef-tank-hobby-questions.942684/

Thank you for reading and sorry for my English

Hi Enzo and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in France:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
Enzoo92

Enzoo92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Salut Enzo et bienvenue ! Heureux que vous vous soyez joint.

Avez-vous envisagé de démarrer votre fil de construction ? J'ai trouvé que c'était un endroit idéal pour documenter l'évolution de mon char par moi-même. J'ai d'abord commencé le tank puis j'ai rejoint, donc je me retrouve toujours à collecter des images et à mettre à jour l'historique ainsi que l'état actuel. Une fois que vous créez votre premier message dans votre fil et que vous le liez à votre compte, ils vous donneront un badge de construction (regardez à gauche, sous mon ID)

Cela pourrait vous aider à trouver des personnes près de chez vous en France :

Ceci est un bon article en ligne de type livre de référence que je passe toujours en revue :
Thank you so much for there informations.
I have started a thread about my first reef tank here https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/full-beginner-in-the-reef-tank-hobby-questions.942684/

I will update this thread very often

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for there informations.
I have started a thread about my first reef tank here https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/full-beginner-in-the-reef-tank-hobby-questions.942684/

I will update this thread very often

I'm not sure your above info is in the right place in Forum for your Build Thread Badge to appear on your account.

Below is info they gave me when I was new:

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 41 26.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back