Hi everyone I'm Melissa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Meljet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Meljet

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
87
Location
Chesapeake
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 years into my saltwater journey. So much more to learn. I was looking for a positive place to ask questions and get info, this looks like it could be it. I'm so excited! I'm from Virginia, where are you from? How long have you enjoyed this hobby? Best topics to start reading? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
 
drawing-dolphins-hand-painted-dolphin-cartoon-image-and-fish-images.jpg
 
Welcome! Florida here, been keeping my reef aquarium for 4 years. For me I look at my weakest point, quarantine and disease treatment and research there. Glad you are here at Reef2Reef!
 
Hey Meljet! Welcome to Reef2Reef!

I live in Tampa Bay now, been in the hobby for about 14 years. I think one of the coolest things on R2R is the reef tank spotlight. You see beautiful tanks and the owners talk about their parameters, equipment and techniques.
 
Welcome Melissa! You have definitely come to the right place. I'm from Middle of nowhere Missouri. Give us a little info about your tank(s). There's lots of good reading here and even more good advice. Glad to have you with us.
 
Welcome Melissa!

I’m Jayson from Michigan. Been doing this since 94.

Best place to start reading is where you want to go to next! Feel free to ask questions no matter how trivial they seem.

Oh, we love pictures and cookies too!
 
Welcome Melissa! You have definitely come to the right place. I'm from Middle of nowhere Missouri. Give us a little info about your tank(s). There's lots of good reading here and even more good advice. Glad to have you with us.
75 gal. 2 clowns, 1coral beauty, 1 3striped damsel, 2 blue damsels. Crabs snails. Kenya tree that is slowly turning to goo. Ricordea. Orange ear sponge. My husband let my grandson ( he's 2) feed my tank. Well he dumped almost a whole jar of fresh water flakes in my saltwater tank. So been battling the amonia with water changes. Oh and I have crappy lights lol
 
Welcome to R2R!!! There is a lot of great info here and a really neat reefing community! Although some of it may be material that you already know, I encourage you to read the pinned threads in the sub forums. We're glad you're here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new