Hi Everyone!

trim.7D4B7979-6CFD-4EF8-9C67-C9AE7D2AD665.gif
 
Hello, I'm beginner reefer from Indonesia and I've been in the hobby for 6 month. I have 2 nano softies tank that has been running for 6 and 2 month rn and I got a lot of information and insight regarding this hobby in this forum and all of them are always helpful for me. Thank you y'all and Happy Reefing!

Welcome! Glad you found Reef 2 Reef and sounds like you are well on your way!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new