Hi Everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jlts21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jlts21

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2019
Messages
549
Reaction score
1,175
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time lurker, decided to become a member as I will need some advice when I set up my next system (220+ gallon). Have been in the hobby since I was about 12 when I started helping my dad with his tank, but did not set my own tank up until about a year ago (26) due to not having the time needed to take care of a tank of my own. Currently have a 120g with 75g DIY sump, Neptune Apex, Reef Octo 202 skimmer, Avast Marine Spyglass converted to a chaeto reactor, Kessil AP700 & H80 fuge light, and dose BRS 2 part along with strontium. So, hi everybody!
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (4).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Can’t wait to see that 220.

welcome!!!!
It’ll be awhile before it’s up and running, but I’m starting to plan now and get ideas. There are some things I wish I would’ve done differently with my 120 that I’ll make sure to correct with the upgrade
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new