Hi Everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter saturn13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saturn13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
322
Reaction score
344
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been in and out of the hobby for some time because of issues, but now I've dedicated to not give up. Currently all I have running is a 29 gallon bio cube heavily overstocked with corals and at least 13 coming from all the blackfriday sales sometime tomorrow. I have a 210 gallon that my wife won't let me set-up again, so selling that and scalling back to a 45 gallon frag tank - rimless table style 48x18x10 and a 92 corner. Pictures to come.

Thanks
Dan
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (4).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new