Hi everyone

dazl91

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I’m from Adelaide, Australia.
We have two marine tanks at home, one of them is my partner’s, and I’ve recently set up my own 20G aquarium.

Here is mine - I’ve put the firefish in the big tank recently as he was picking on my female clown!

871813FF-7136-44E9-962B-5B5B5F1DB2B1.jpeg
350A1E54-3A94-4ACC-B761-FCB41643CB76.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new