Hi everyone

Seanbugeja

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
69
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. Not to the hobby. Successfully kept a 50 litre and a 130litre reef which I had to tear down due to life circumstances. Now I'm looking to build a 650 litre reef peninsula.
 
source.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi when you are ready start a build thread i will follow setting up 600 gal peninsula myself
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new