Hi everyone

Welcome to R2R!!
oneofus.gif
 
hi when you are ready start a build thread i will follow setting up 600 gal peninsula myself
Will do. However I'm far off as my local lfs told me that nothing is coming into the country due to covid. Gonna set me back a couple of months apparently
 
Will do. However I'm far off as my local lfs told me that nothing is coming into the country due to covid. Gonna set me back a couple of months apparently
same boat all we have is time rt now
 
Welcome to R2R....Lots of great folks to help and info to be had here. Please make sure we all get to see your progress with a tank build thread. We love to see what your doing, you will get to see your progress, and others can learn from you as well. The only dumb question here is the one not asked.....
 
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. Not to the hobby. Successfully kept a 50 litre and a 130litre reef which I had to tear down due to life circumstances. Now I'm looking to build a 650 litre reef peninsula.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new