OP
OP
N

NakedReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Would you like to share some info about your tank set up if you have one. Or your interest/plans?
I'll share with you since you asked :p:D.

I have several tanks, all reef and mixed. One is a show tank, the others are frag and/or experimental tanks and one is a QT with a couple of frys and a shy problematic fish in it. I no longer keep Fowlr tanks but used to a long time ago. I also culture several varieties of copepods, snails and micro-algae partly to see how successful I can be at doing so and to provide sustenance to the inhabitants of my other tanks.

OP
OP
N

NakedReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Tell us about your aquarium?
I have several tanks, all reef and mixed. One is a show tank, the others are frag and/or experimental tanks and one is a QT with a couple of frys and a shy problematic fish in it. I no longer keep Fowlr tanks but used to a long time ago. I also culture several varieties of copepods, snails and micro-algae partly to see how successful I can be at doing so and to provide sustenance to the inhabitants of my other tanks.

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1590959938399.png
Welcome!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I would encourage you to start a build thread (or several). Its a great way to share your details (and pictures) with the group and we can all follow along with the progress. You can click the red link below my signature or simply click here.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to R2R! That's impressive...maybe you can teach us a few things?! We just happen to love pictures, by the way! ;Joyful

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I might post pictures, I just want to make sure I fit in here first.

Give it a good shot before deciding! I was pretty much a lurker on here for many years (I hate to even admit that)...you'll find all kinds of personalities, but I find that most people on here have good intentions and just want to help. :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.6%
Back