Hi everyone!

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there Sal! Last name isn't by any chance; "35.0?" Just trying to assess your parameters so that we offer you a proper welcome to Reef2Reef!

One more question; Have you ever navigated on the Erie Canal?

I'm glad you joined us and trust that you will enjoy the camaraderie we share here on the best reefing site on the planet.
nicki minaj GIF by Gucci Mane
Now
back
to our regular programming.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Finally got my new upgraded75gal some what going after a house move ( not fun!)....my name is sal ...I've been in out of hobby for a few years..finally decided to restart my 40gal corner reef tank a couple years back and had success only to tear it down, move and upgrade to a 75gal tank. It's been rough start losing flame angel and a few hammers and fighting dinos.! However with all this awesome information from the threads, I was able to beat them. Now just busy trying to calibrate and balance my tank!

Look forward to reading about everyones journey in this hobby and hopefully adding some updates and pictures of mine.
Welcome back to the hobby! Glad you decided to join us. This is definitely the place to gain information and share your own successes and failures along the way. Go do a build thread and get that build thread badge!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 164 72.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back