Hi from Australia!

Hi,

Just writing to introduce myself, I am Matt and from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

Long time lurker and figured now would be the opportune time to join and get involved as I am firing up a new build.

I have only recently come back into the hobby after a near 20 year hiatus, with a little Waterbox Cube 20G.

Let's just say things have escalated very quickly!

I have started up a build thread over here - Matt's 60G Cube Build

Looking forward to virtually meeting some of you!

Cheers!

See below some photos of my current little set-up in my home office and please excuse my average photography!

WB 20G.jpg WB 20G 001.jpg
Hi Matt and Welcome!

Congrats on your gorgeous tank and already a build thread! You are ROCKIN' !!!

Glad you joined
 
Hi,

Just writing to introduce myself, I am Matt and from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

Long time lurker and figured now would be the opportune time to join and get involved as I am firing up a new build.

I have only recently come back into the hobby after a near 20 year hiatus, with a little Waterbox Cube 20G.

Let's just say things have escalated very quickly!

I have started up a build thread over here - Matt's 60G Cube Build

Looking forward to virtually meeting some of you!

Cheers!

See below some photos of my current little set-up in my home office and please excuse my average photography!

WB 20G.jpg WB 20G 001.jpg
Welcome. I would be in trouble with that setup. I wouldn’t see th screen ;)
7204DCBC-0FD4-419A-AD7E-62307CE61D7D.jpeg
 
Hi,

Just writing to introduce myself, I am Matt and from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

Long time lurker and figured now would be the opportune time to join and get involved as I am firing up a new build.

I have only recently come back into the hobby after a near 20 year hiatus, with a little Waterbox Cube 20G.

Let's just say things have escalated very quickly!

I have started up a build thread over here - Matt's 60G Cube Build

Looking forward to virtually meeting some of you!

Cheers!

See below some photos of my current little set-up in my home office and please excuse my average photography!

WB 20G.jpg WB 20G 001.jpg
Go the Aussies! Hi Matt also a Brisbanite
 
Hi,

Just writing to introduce myself, I am Matt and from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

Long time lurker and figured now would be the opportune time to join and get involved as I am firing up a new build.

I have only recently come back into the hobby after a near 20 year hiatus, with a little Waterbox Cube 20G.

Let's just say things have escalated very quickly!

I have started up a build thread over here - Matt's 60G Cube Build

Looking forward to virtually meeting some of you!

Cheers!

See below some photos of my current little set-up in my home office and please excuse my average photography!

WB 20G.jpg WB 20G 001.jpg
Hi Matt, I am also in QLD! I was just wondering whether you have any recommendations to purchase coral online? I've had recently a very disappointing experience with krakking korals and would like some good, real people reviews!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new