Hi from Central Florida!!

SaltyShel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all My name is Shelby, I’m new to the saltwater world and I am super excited to learn a lot. I have a 16gal biocube with one fish, an urchin, some snails & hermit crabs, and no coral. I am hoping to expand to the 35gal tank I used to keep my two goldfish in (they lived with me for five years until they got sick ) once I’m ready and comfortable to make that jump!
Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great day, wherever you are!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Finntastic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all My name is Shelby, I’m new to the saltwater world and I am super excited to learn a lot. I have a 16gal biocube with one fish, an urchin, some snails & hermit crabs, and no coral. I am hoping to expand to the 35gal tank I used to keep my two goldfish in (they lived with me for five years until they got sick ) once I’m ready and comfortable to make that jump!
Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great day, wherever you are!
Hello SaltyShel and welcome to R2R. Lots of great reefer sharing their knowledge.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
SaltyShel

SaltyShel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Start a build thread. It’s fun and a good way to document how you’re doing not just for yourself but so we can have fun with you. Plus if you ever run into trouble we can all see what’s going on and give better advise. Good luck!!
I was thinking about doing it but wasn’t sure, now I am!! I actually think I may have some aiptasia in my tank so I will definitely post some pics and see if anyone can tell me for sure what it is! Thank you

OP
OP
SaltyShel

SaltyShel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of the world’s best fish stores are in Central Florida. :)
Oooo i had no idea! I will definitely have to check them out. I love going into new stores, even just to look around. Do you know the names? I’ve been to 3 so far, all really great!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oooo i had no idea! I will definitely have to check them out. I love going into new stores, even just to look around. Do you know the names? I’ve been to 3 so far, all really great!
World Wide Corals (2 stores), Living Reef, and Top Shelf Aquatics are all great stores.

Back