Hi from Montreal, Canada

Fernthereefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2020
Messages
300
Reaction score
349
Location
Montreal, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

My name is Fernando. I am veterinarian from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. ;)

I am the typical long time forum lurker. I have read some extraordinary posts here on reef2reef. This is definitely the best forum out there!

I have a 7 month-old 54 gal. + 10 gal sump system. I have been (and continue to be), like most out there, into freshwater aquariums for more than 20 years now, but was convinced by my brother-in-law to go into saltwater a year ago (it is a family thing now)

I love to DIY things. My refugium is actually just that!

I work on a tight budget, and yet thanks to all your suggestions it is blossoming into a fantastic ecosystem!

I will post some pictures in the DIY section soon. Here is a preview:

20200430_193021.jpg 20200430_193032.jpg 20191216_193248.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new