Hi from oklahoma!

mrsbest88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm from Arkoma, Oklahoma and have been "stalking" the threads for a couple months now. Decided I should start an intro thread! I've had my 20g tall up since Dec 1, 2012. It was my first dip into salty waters! The tanks still up, and with the help of the In2deep forum and group crew, it is doing great! Started adding corals around the 1st of Feb! Here's a shot of the tank a few days ago!
hu4y2ydu.jpg
I started the tank with two dominoes and a blue damsel.... Traded those dominoes quick for a pair of clowns...those dominoes are fish from Hades lol. So I'm officially hooked, lined, and sunk into the hobby. With that being said, I am on route to setting up a 75 gallon which will eventually be my main display and my little twenty will be my qt! Learning quick that you really need a qt tank.... So look for a build thread on the 75 to come soon! I'm so happy to find another forum to scrounge at 3 am lol (the guys at in2deep will get this) and look forward to seeing all yalls awesome tanks and learning more about this beautiful fascinating hobby!

I'm a salty nut!

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome lots of good info here.

OP
OP
M

mrsbest88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey VB! How's it going? Those frags are doing great! The zoas opened before I even got them out of the bag and stayed open once in tank! They love the rods by the way lol! 100% open every day and looking good! Love the colors... Especially that dark purplish disk with the green skirt! Oh and the green star polyps look great too! Noticed a third little nub on the birdsnest you gave me today! He's looking great!

I'm a salty nut!

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!! Sounds like you are off to a great start!! Can't wait to see what you do with the 75!!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!! Glad you decided to join in in the threads!

Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back