Hi from Oklahoma!

Rip Ramjack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and brush back up on my knowledge before I take the plunge back into the hobby... I had a poor attempt at a reef tank back (no sump, hang off protein skimmer, aiptasia infestation) in 2012 when I was stationed in Anchorage AK in the Air Force. I've since put the desire to have my tank on the backburner until I could procure the proper equipment ($$$) and commit the proper amount of time towards it. I've recently been offered and accepted a position where I'm going to have significantly more disposable income and its time to start planning the tank of my dreams... Looking forward to perusing the threads and if anyone wants to give me any hints tips or tell me where the best prices for must have items are, I'm all ears.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! Congrats on the new position - here's to a new adventure!

Clownfish.gif

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and brush back up on my knowledge before I take the plunge back into the hobby... I had a poor attempt at a reef tank back (no sump, hang off protein skimmer, aiptasia infestation) in 2012 when I was stationed in Anchorage AK in the Air Force. I've since put the desire to have my tank on the backburner until I could procure the proper equipment ($$$) and commit the proper amount of time towards it. I've recently been offered and accepted a position where I'm going to have significantly more disposable income and its time to start planning the tank of my dreams... Looking forward to perusing the threads and if anyone wants to give me any hints tips or tell me where the best prices for must have items are, I'm all ears.
Welcome!

whale GIF

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community and family

Back