Hi from Ontario Canada

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cliff717
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cliff717

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
203
Reaction score
209
Location
Ontario canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I am new to this site I have been in salt water for about 10 years for the last four years I have been running a 40 gallon zero edge tank



I am now making a fish room and am in the process of setting up my 135 gallon again
Here it is


 
Nice tank...
looks like a grate build...
welcome to ree2reef!!!
 
Welcome go R2R;)
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @Cliff717 !*
DSCF4386_zps4n9bmpq_edit_1443816284846.jpg
 
Welcome! Can you post more pics of that first tank? Its awesome looking, also what is a "zero edge" tank? Is it just a different name for a rimless tank?
 
Wow, looks great.... but I gotta ask. What does that tank do to the humidity levels in your house, in general? And is it/does it evaporate the same, or at a greater rate than a 'regular tank' with a 'regular hood' on it? (using the stereotypical 'regular' somewhat ambiguously)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new