Hi from Phoenix

Chris McD

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
55
Location
Phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi - r2r community. After a long hiatus, I've decided to give reefing another go. This time around I'm upgrading my little 55g to something larger. I'm looking into the Red Sea Reefer XL 425, though, I still haven't pulled the trigger on this. Looking forward to sharing my build and meeting the community.

Here's my initial aquascaping thoughts, 1 of 3.

Chris

Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
 
Hi - r2r community. After a long hiatus, I've decided to give reefing another go. This time around I'm upgrading my little 55g to something larger. I'm looking into the Red Sea Reefer XL 425, though, I still haven't pulled the trigger on this. Looking forward to sharing my build and meeting the community.

Here's my initial aquascaping thoughts, 1 of 3.

Chris

Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
Welcome aboard r2r brother it’s a great community of reef peeps that are always willing to help and give advice with the common goal of helping you succeed in reefing
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new