Hi from Tampa

The WaterSide Fishing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2023
Messages
110
Reaction score
90
Location
st. petersburg
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I am a newer member and have a nice lookin 160 gallon reef tank, what are your guys tanks? Would love to know!

If you guys would like to see my stocking list it’s right here https://m.youtube.com/@fishingdudetarpon5138

15094E17-FC9E-4317-8448-8BFEDBCEBB7F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new