Hi guys!

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, thought I’d introduce myself.

My name is Jo and I’m relatively new to reefing and salt water fish. I grew up keeping several different fresh water systems, turtles and reptiles so I’ve always been into these types of hobbies.

We had renovations at work and had a massive saltwater aquarium installed in our lounge and I fell in love. A few months ago I finally set up an Innovative Marine 10G with 2 clowns and a couple mushrooms. I loved it but quickly found I was so limited with what I could do so I bought the Fluval 32G flex and upgraded a few things already.

Since I’m so new to this hobby I’m excited to soak up all your knowledge and ask lots of questions so I’m able to pull off my visions I have for my reef! Looking forward to interacting with you!

Happy reefing!
Welcome to R2R!

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super excited for you as well! I feel like I’ll never be satisfied with my upgrades until I hit an unmanageable public aquarium size :p I thought starting with a 100 gallon was a lot until I stocked it and ran out of room.o_O

Welcome to the R2R community and happy reefing!

giphy.gif

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, thought I’d introduce myself.

My name is Jo and I’m relatively new to reefing and salt water fish. I grew up keeping several different fresh water systems, turtles and reptiles so I’ve always been into these types of hobbies.

We had renovations at work and had a massive saltwater aquarium installed in our lounge and I fell in love. A few months ago I finally set up an Innovative Marine 10G with 2 clowns and a couple mushrooms. I loved it but quickly found I was so limited with what I could do so I bought the Fluval 32G flex and upgraded a few things already.

Since I’m so new to this hobby I’m excited to soak up all your knowledge and ask lots of questions so I’m able to pull off my visions I have for my reef! Looking forward to interacting with you!

Happy reefing!

Welcome to the channel Jo. Happy reefing.

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the wonderful folks, information and help. I myself grew up having many freshwater fish tanks, turtles, snakes....even had tried saltwater way back...not so good with the lack of knowledge back then and there was no R2R ;). I am 2 years in on my tank and love it. New big 200+ gal tank in the planning stages for me...
Patience, it is the big word around here, Reefing is patience to cycle, to watch things grow, to keep your tank balanced.
I recommend to everyone joining to create a tank build thread.
1. You get to see where you have started and how much you have grown in this hobby.
2. We love pictures and to see what your doing with your tank.
3. It’s a great learning tool for all of us to see what works and doesn’t . We learn great stuff from each other.
Lastly the only bad question here is the one not asked...

giphy.gif

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back