Hi guys!

BradUK

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm back in the hobby after a 15 year hiatus!

The first tank was an Aqua Medic Perc 90 with metal halides and a ropey hang on skimmer.

The new tank is a Red Sea Reefer 425XL with Red sea reefled 90's, deltec 600i skimmer, a pair of Nero 5's, a Kamoer 4 channel doser, reef octopus reactor (not running yet) and a tunze ATO.

The tank has been running for around a month and the levels have just become acceptable for live stock so I've popped a couple of chromis and a tiny cuc in.

Much has changed in the many years I've been away, I'm especially interested in the new school of thought ref nitrites.

I'm sure I'll be on here bothering you all for advice every day!

I've no idea how to post pictures yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out!

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
B

BradUK

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s an inexpensive clip on lens for your phone. Takes great aquarium pics.

02C6FCD1-FEC2-4F51-B14D-1434FFA1D21B.jpeg

Beautiful tank!!

Forgive me but there doesn't seem to be a link? I'm on my phone in the "fish room" and my signal is pretty poor so it may be my end

My missus is the photographer in the family, we have a little 120ltr upstairs which she dotes on and spurred the new tank purchase for my man cave

OP
OP
B

BradUK

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys.

I think the links are being blocked by my adblocker on the phone but I'll do some googling!

I've lurked for awhile and the community here seems brilliant, I'm looking forward to contributing as my knowledge develops. A lot has changed in fifteen years!

OP
OP
B

BradUK

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Aquarium Choice Coral Lens Filter Kits for Phone​

Amazon's Choicefor "aquarium camera"

1. Aquarium Choice Coral Lens Filter Kits for Phone

Brilliant!

Thank you very much! I'll get the "boss" on it!

Our little tank upstairs has a pair of clowns, a very grumpy cardinal, a beautiful royal gramma, a bicolour angel and my absolutely beautiful elegance coral which spurred the new tank purchase. Along with her favourite hermit crabs

I must say, the community here seems fantastic and I'm looking forward to learning and contributing as best I can.

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brilliant!

Thank you very much! I'll get the "boss" on it!

Our little tank upstairs has a pair of clowns, a very grumpy cardinal, a beautiful royal gramma, a bicolour angel and my absolutely beautiful elegance coral which spurred the new tank purchase. Along with her favourite hermit crabs

I must say, the community here seems fantastic and I'm looking forward to learning and contributing as best I can.
Think they come is a couple of different sizes so make sure you get the right size for you phone and lenses.

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm back in the hobby after a 15 year hiatus!

The first tank was an Aqua Medic Perc 90 with metal halides and a ropey hang on skimmer.

The new tank is a Red Sea Reefer 425XL with Red sea reefled 90's, deltec 600i skimmer, a pair of Nero 5's, a Kamoer 4 channel doser, reef octopus reactor (not running yet) and a tunze ATO.

The tank has been running for around a month and the levels have just become acceptable for live stock so I've popped a couple of chromis and a tiny cuc in.

Much has changed in the many years I've been away, I'm especially interested in the new school of thought ref nitrites.

I'm sure I'll be on here bothering you all for advice every day!

I've no idea how to post pictures yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out!
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Sounds like quite the setup! Hope you start a build thread!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • None.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 7.9%
Back