Hi, I’m Ghost

Today is my first birthday! I posted about my life for the last year with a video my owners made where you can watch me grow!
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/happy-birthday-to-me-ghost-the-baby-bonsai-giant.937010/

Welcome! Glad you joined. Happy Birthday!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
 
I for one would like to welcome you and ask Ghost's pet parent wha kind of camera they use??

aquaman-oldschool.gif
 
Welcome, very clever ! I was pulled in by the first sentence. It’s been about a year, how’s the crabitat? Any updated pictures?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new