Hi,I’m Ryan

Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted on your tank with many photos! :)
 
Welcome to the forum!


7F57D96E-017C-4FC2-AB5A-EB5F39E33C49.gif
 
I really need help answering my question about my puffer fish ick treatment. I started using ruby reef in my main tank (that’s what the store recommended) and I am about half way through the dose and the ick got worse. I decided to quarantine him and use nox ick which I’ve used before but I am having second thoughts on whether I should wait before staring a new medication and completely stoping ruby reef In the middle of dosing. Also, can I start nox ick even though I was using ruby reef just a few hours ago?

Which Ruby Reef product are you using? Kick-Ich? Rally? Unfortunately, neither will work on ich long-term. They will only provide temporary relief.

Do you have a quarantine tank you could transfer all your fish into? Or if you must treat in the main tank, does it have any corals/inverts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new