hi I'm Jaime

jaimedechaux

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
15
Location
France
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a former commercial diver, I have made dives in all the seas worldwide.
now I'm back in France, as I'm not living close to the sea. It's the reason why I would like to build my own reef.
For this I need your help FYI
I mzfe omin years 1990
a reehf into a 650 liitres of sea water aquarium
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to R2R!

Looking Coral Reef GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium
 
Hello Jamie, Welcome to R2R!! :)

That is pretty cool that you were a commercial diver.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new