Hi! New here!

CarleyMichelle28

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2022
Messages
24
Reaction score
83
Location
Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all! I’m a new reefer from Mississippi. I started my 20 gallon high tank 1 month ago… can’t believe it’s been that short amount of time it feels like it’s been a while lol. I quickly discovered that my 20 gallon tank does not fit my dreams so I am in the process of setting up a 75 gallon tank with sump, protein filter, and UV. I got into this hobby kind of on a whim (I know, I know ) didn’t really know anything about keeping any fish just decided I wanted to start a tank one day. Since then I have realized my mistakes in jumping in without research, but I have discovered a passion for this hobby. So I have done loads and loads of research into setting up this 75 the right way for success. I am constantly looking up something I think of I want to know, watching loads and loads of BRS and other videos on everything saltwater tank. At the moment I only have 2 clownfish and 4 blue legged hermits (in my 20 gallon). I don’t want to add anything else until after I’ve transferred them to the 75 and given it some time to ensure the safety of all present and future occupants. I am letting my 75 gallon completely cycle before that happens so it could be a bit lol. After that I plan to turn the 20 gallon into a QT tank. Anyway! Sorry for the long spill! I look forward to connecting with you all! I have been reading the threads for information when I needed to know something but haven’t posted yet ☺️ Here’s a picture of the 75.

03519A2E-B1F0-48FA-8F3A-1153927B9F36.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Welcome Carley, and it looks like you’re in this hook line and sinker.
Let us know what we can do to help you move along.
By the way was born in Greenville, a long long time ago a
257F2BB2-AD03-4217-BA36-8D8A47F37A4E.gif
nd no longer have kin there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new