Hi, thanks for having me here!

Bobblehead

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2020
Messages
77
Reaction score
68
Location
Vancouver
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm Mike and I've been looking after a now mixed reef tank since February of this year. A friend was not able to look after his tank anymore so I decided to try my hand at looking after a saltwater tank. Initially I didn't know exactly what I was going to do with this thing other than not kill its current inhabitants but now its a fairly full mixed tank with quite a few more residents added. (much thanks to people on this site, I've been reading/learning almost non-stop!) I'll do a build thread at some point to show progress and to get some constructive criticism.

Of course this ride has not been without its hiccups so I will be asking many questions and starting threads when needed. Please be patient with me, thanks!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
giphy.gif
 
Welcome to R2R Mike!
giphy.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Yo yo Bobblehead, welcome!
Way to be a tank savior. Too many people see this as a hobby they can easily discard and not animal husbandry. You are obviously aware of the value R2R brings to your newly found fascination . Stay involved and add even more value to this community. Excited to see your build thread come together!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new