Hi there!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Afishwish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Afishwish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
56
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am Brian and have a 75 gallon reef tank. I am in New Brunswick, Canada. I've been doing tanks for many years but am struggling with GHA at this time after adding a large amount of bioload as I bought out an existing tank. Searching Fluconzale brought me here!
 
Welcome to R2R!
c8c5e637b8e2fa8134ebef2f685cebdc_w200.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Thank you for the introduction!
 
I am Brian and have a 75 gallon reef tank. I am in New Brunswick, Canada. I've been doing tanks for many years but am struggling with GHA at this time after adding a large amount of bioload as I bought out an existing tank. Searching Fluconzale brought me here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new