Welcome to R2R!

4F9543E6-EC09-4E48-9C58-5A11B6422128.gif

Sashaka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to introduce myself and say Thank you for this amazing forum and all then into it has.

I am new to reef tanks and just got my first one and cant wait to get it setup. I have 20 plus years in fresh water and 0 with salt so I am looking to learn all I can.

Welcome! Many of us kept freshwater tanks first, like you. When the saltwater bug hits, there's no going back. LOL, at least for me. It's nice to have you with us.

1GDf.gif

Artimusclyde1974

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to introduce myself and say Thank you for this amazing forum and all then into it has.

I am new to reef tanks and just got my first one and cant wait to get it setup. I have 20 plus years in fresh water and 0 with salt so I am looking to learn all I can.
It’s gunna be crazy fun!!!
Always test keep on top of your parameters because they are stable for 6 months dosnt mean you stop checking on them And have fun!

OP
OP
B

block134

Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always test keep on top of your parameters because they are stable for 6 months dosnt mean you stop checking on them
I have heard this before and have been told that things can change as fast as overnight and cause a crash. Eventually I was wanting to look into finding automated systems to monitor and dose as needed to help when I am away for a few days.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 67 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.1%
Back