Hi

block134

Obsessed
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
191
Reaction score
177
Location
Hudson, NH
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to introduce myself and say Thank you for this amazing forum and all then into it has.

I am new to reef tanks and just got my first one and cant wait to get it setup. I have 20 plus years in fresh water and 0 with salt so I am looking to learn all I can.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
coral_crinoid_chimney_787med.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new