Hi

Welcome to R2R!

4F9543E6-EC09-4E48-9C58-5A11B6422128.gif
 
Just wanted to introduce myself and say Thank you for this amazing forum and all then into it has.

I am new to reef tanks and just got my first one and cant wait to get it setup. I have 20 plus years in fresh water and 0 with salt so I am looking to learn all I can.

Welcome! Many of us kept freshwater tanks first, like you. When the saltwater bug hits, there's no going back. LOL, at least for me. It's nice to have you with us.

1GDf.gif
 
Just wanted to introduce myself and say Thank you for this amazing forum and all then into it has.

I am new to reef tanks and just got my first one and cant wait to get it setup. I have 20 plus years in fresh water and 0 with salt so I am looking to learn all I can.
It’s gunna be crazy fun!!!
Always test keep on top of your parameters because they are stable for 6 months dosnt mean you stop checking on them And have fun!
 
Always test keep on top of your parameters because they are stable for 6 months dosnt mean you stop checking on them
I have heard this before and have been told that things can change as fast as overnight and cause a crash. Eventually I was wanting to look into finding automated systems to monitor and dose as needed to help when I am away for a few days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new