Hi

@Ronniel7 Welcome to R2R! I recommend checking out the monster tank threads! That is truly a dream tank! Looking forward to seeing more posts on it in the future!!!
1589905937312.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
more pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
i see that reef in the background ;) yeah buddy sweet addition to family:cool: ..following
 
Hello there i am new to this group, i am currently running a 220 gallon tank,
I am setting up my 860 gallon walk around tank any input on upkeep of it for the future??

23839339-D25E-4534-9696-BEB12D4D7BDE.jpeg
Welcome to R2R Ronnie. Wow what a massive tank. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome, sorry I am late.

That is a tank. I would fill it with puffers or triggers or lions. Almost big enough for a school of lookdowns.:D

1590288761322.gif
 
Welcome to r2r! My first suggestion is making sure your properly supported underneath! Lol nice tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new