Hi

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Jason, I am 41, a single father to a 2-year-old girl. Once upon a time, I had a reef tank, but due to the logistics of moving and space, I had to give it up. Because I have a daughter now, I thought it would be a good time to get back into the hobby and share it with her.

-Jason

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Jason, I am 41, a single father to a 2-year-old girl. Once upon a time, I had a reef tank, but due to the logistics of moving and space, I had to give it up. Because I have a daughter now, I thought it would be a good time to get back into the hobby and share it with her.

-Jason
Welcome! My son is 2 as well! It's a great age to get kids involved in the hobby. My son LOVES to push the button on the Hanna checkers, help open the fish food, name the fish, and ask endless questions that typically amount to "what is that?"

I've been a reef keeper for a long time, but sharing it with my kid has been a really fantastic new dimension of the hobby for me.

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

-Jason
You’re a RockStar Jason!!! My daughter just got married in April. (She’s 27) She wanted to make sure that I helped her set up a tank in her new home. I did! Go for it! Enjoy! :)
B8304C26-CFD2-44E0-A6FE-62F2FC42C0FC.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

-Jason
Hi Jason and Welcome!

This is a great family hobby! Glad you joined

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back