Hi :)

CompletelyClueless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I'm a 20yo from the South East of England just beginning to dabble in saltwater. I have a 5.5g invert/softie tank I set up with a tank I got for free. Still in an ugly phase because I haven't managed to do much with it due to moving 200 miles away to pursue a biology degree (and it's kinda hard to get your hands wet from that distance lol). Currently in the process of setting up an ATO and tidying up the system up where it got a bit neglected whilst I was away.

Glad to be here where I can talk about corals and marine snails hopefully without getting looked at like I've grown an extra head, lol

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Reef!
finding nemo starfish GIF

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

OP
OP
CompletelyClueless

CompletelyClueless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
Done :D

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back