Hiding, changing...new to anemones

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have bta's, and condys in my 65...one day they are out, few hours later, like a ball...than new condy disappears ...after near a week, he appears on the bottom of the rock...blue condy and a bubble tip touching...the chart says "no problem"...really need some knowledge about these things...thanks...;Pompus

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old is Your tank ..? A little more info would be helpful and any photos you can share ?

OP
OP
Congaken

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old is Your tank ..? A little more info would be helpful and any photos you can share
How old is Your tank ..? A little more info would be helpful and any photos you can share ?
Its about a year old...there's pics under "65 from fowler to reef"...use a Vipar spectra...about 165 w. but it is dimmable and white and actinic...also supplement with a Currant Orbit..especially when the Vipar is off...Is it normal for nems to go in and out, change all the time...not sure what to do with the white condy...he looks OK, but is underneath a large rock and is getting no light...I assume that they will just find their happy spot...as I said, I search and read, but still don't feel that I know enough about nems to make them happy...thanks...

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes iT can take them a while too settle in and find there spot , but Maybe @cromag08 the anamone whisperer can help !

Back