Ohio High End SPS**Homewrecker**Reef Raft**RMF & many others

Top Shelf Aquatics

Adam_C

View Badges
Reaction score
I just received my first order from AV99. All frags are big, beautiful, and polyps out within mins of being in the tank. Was an absolutely wonderful buying experience from the first contact with him until my delivery this morning. Communication was outstanding. Prices were great and he was able to get me a few acros I've been wanting for a while now. I also got a nice freebie! I was worried about AV99 being in Ohio in February and me living in South Fl with temps in the 80s., however, packing was perfect with a heat pack. Water temp felt good right out of the box. If anyone is hesitating about buying from him, just do it. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks again!
Adam

https://www.omegasea.net/
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you, Adam. I really appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing those frag grow into colonies for you too.

I just received my first order from AV99. All frags are big, beautiful, and polyps out within mins of being in the tank. Was an absolutely wonderful buying experience from the first contact with him until my delivery this morning. Communication was outstanding. Prices were great and he was able to get me a few acros I've been wanting for a while now. I also got a nice freebie! I was worried about AV99 being in Ohio in February and me living in South Fl with temps in the 80s., however, packing was perfect with a heat pack. Water temp felt good right out of the box. If anyone is hesitating about buying from him, just do it. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks again!
Adam

Top Shelf Aquatics
Best reef aquarium LED lighting

Is it HARD or EASY for you to keep your corals colorful? (check all that apply)

• SPS Hard

Votes: 369 60.6%
  • SPS Easy

Votes: 153 25.1%
  • LPS Hard

Votes: 100 16.4%
  • LPS Easy

Votes: 404 66.3%
  • Zoas Hard

Votes: 61 10.0%
  • Zoas Easy

Votes: 404 66.3%