Ohio High End SPS**Homewrecker**Reef Raft**RMF & many others

Jonathan4848

View Badges
Reaction score
Just got my coral from AV99. Everything was packed very well and couldn’t be happier with the size (very big compared to other frags I’ve received on R2R) and color of the frags. Thank you.

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Received my SPS frag pack today ,, 10 SPS coral frags and 1 Chalice ,, everything arrived perfect ,, no leaks in any of the bags ,, you could see the great colors on the corals while they were still in the bag :) this was the second order I have placed ,, still have room in the tank for another frag or two ,,, not much room ,, but there are two more must haves on my list :) Thanks for making me some awesome sized frags :)

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

View Badges
Reaction score
Glad all is well and hope those frags thrive in your reef too. Thanks for the compliment, Jonathan!

Just got my coral from AV99. Everything was packed very well and couldn’t be happier with the size (very big compared to other frags I’ve received on R2R) and color of the frags. Thank you.
Always a pleasure, Peter and thank your for the awesome compliment!

Received my SPS frag pack today ,, 10 SPS coral frags and 1 Chalice ,, everything arrived perfect ,, no leaks in any of the bags ,, you could see the great colors on the corals while they were still in the bag :) this was the second order I have placed ,, still have room in the tank for another frag or two ,,, not much room ,, but there are two more must haves on my list :) Thanks for making me some awesome sized frags :)

Top Shelf Aquatics

How often do you have to empty your skimmer collection cup?

• Every day

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • 1-2 Days

Votes: 48 7.1%
  • 3-4 Days

Votes: 155 22.9%
  • 5-6 Days

Votes: 88 13.0%
  • A Week

Votes: 255 37.7%
  • More than a week

Votes: 114 16.9%