Higher alk waterchange?

You can perpetuate that if you want but it's beyond easy to find a 200g box of IO for less than $40 (dont think I've ever paid more than $37). BRS' comparison was convient with their own pricing, not so much for real world pricing. This stuff is always on sale somewhere.

Reef Crystals for $.28/gallon for instance.
Instant Ocean on auto-ship for $.28/g but this isnt even a great price for it.

Thanks for that link. dang! I am on monthly auto purchase for IORC 200 gallon. But the 160G bucket is CHEAPER (per gallon). Not that I need more buckets in my basement.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new