Highly Recommend

Fury808

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2024
Messages
253
Reaction score
172
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received another order of fish, inverts and phyto from Dr. Reef. I couldnt be happier. Everything is fat, healthy and active. Responses to my emails are same day if not within the hour. I highly recommend.
 

Attachments

  • 20250904_093620.mp4
    14.6 MB
I just received another order of fish, inverts and phyto from Dr. Reef. I couldnt be happier. Everything is fat, healthy and active. Responses to my emails are same day if not within the hour. I highly recommend.
Thanks for the pen and notepad. They come in handy!
 

Attachments

  • 20260301_143853.jpg
    20260301_143853.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 20

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new