Hippocampus erectus seahorses

ladydave

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
37
Reaction score
62
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in Kent UK. I have over a hundred Hippocampus erectus for sale. Between 8-11 months old. Please get in touch for more details.

IMG_7571.jpeg IMG_7572.jpeg
 
Wow literally thanks for sharing!!!
 
Only a couple left of this lot but there will be more available in 4-5 months. I’m on the Isle of Sheppey.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new