Hit me with your best shot!

Here’s some of my favorite pictures this year so far

B0C01D49-0F0A-4A89-A4A9-7B3C4BF490E4.jpeg
84B483C3-A996-47D6-85E3-B704125356B1.jpeg
67FE8CB4-0CAF-4E50-B7CD-F80FA14441CD.jpeg
E78A2C06-7EEF-4D20-863F-7BFBE01CF574.jpeg
Great pictures!
 
Great pictures! What camera/lenses are you using amazing detail

I use a Nikon D610 camera with a 200mm Nikon f/4 macro lens, along with a custom-ordered Avast Marine porthole tube. I don't do any editing. All my shots are straight from the camera which I set to 10K white balance.

IMG_6222.jpg


IMG_6215.jpg
 
I use a Nikon D610 camera with a 200mm Nikon f/4 macro lens, along with a custom-ordered Avast Marine porthole tube. I don't do any editing. All my shots are straight from the camera which I set to 10K white balance.

IMG_6222.jpg


IMG_6215.jpg
Amazing pictures you do have a talent for photography
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new