Hitchhiker anemone?

flakbait

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2023
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This came on a zoa rock, zoas arent open atm so its hard to compare. I suspect its some sort of anemone, might be a majano but there are so many types of majanos. Wondering what it might be.

IMG_0307.jpeg IMG_0314.jpeg
 
Hi


It looks pretty cool I would leave it and see what happens. I would say is some sort of Anthopleura sp.


Regards,
 
Same. I would leave that. Keep an eye on it. Doesn’t look like a Majano. Maybe another Zoa of some sort.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new