Hola from Northern Canada

Sanguinesdream

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody!

Hello Dr. Nick!

I've been reefing for years in Northern Canada where the nearest marine store is 8 hours away. It comes with trials and tribulations but I have found that the healthiest livestock and corals come from my fellow Canreefers. Hope to find the same relationships on R2R.
 
Welcome, I'm also on canreef and find everyone on both forums to be very helpful.. Where in Canada are you, I'm in calgary
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new